[typo] With trunk, can no longer login as Admin [SOLVED]

Stephen Caudill scaudill at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:47:46 EDT 2006

It's not a Ruby thing, it's a Rails thing.  You'll have seen it if
you watched any of the screencasts by DHH.  In case you haven't seen
any of them, go here:

http://rubyonrails.com/screencasts

this one in particular (or its earlier incarnation) is the one that
lit a fire under most folks asses to check out rails:

http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov

In a nutshell though, from the root of your application, run:

script/console

This will bring up an interactive shell session with your
applications data and environment available.

- Stephen