[typo] With trunk, can no longer login as Admin

phil phil at cryer.us
Wed Apr 5 11:00:00 EDT 2006

Running Trunk I can now no longer login as admin.  I go to /admin and get the login boxes, enter what I usually do, hit 'Login' but it just refreshes the login page.  I thought I'd try to update (notice I still have the tmp/cache is missing or not locked error) but now I can't 'rake migrate' either.  Is this broken in SVN, or I am missing something on my end?

[phil at pepe:~/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk]$ svn up
svn: Working copy 'tmp/cache' is missing or not locked
[phil at pepe:~/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk]$ rm -rf tmp/cache/
[phil at pepe:~/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk]$ svn up
A    tmp/cache
U    app/controllers/admin/sidebar_controller.rb
U    app/views/admin/sidebar/_active.rhtml
U    app/views/admin/sidebar/_actives.rhtml
U    app/views/admin/sidebar/index.rhtml

Fetching external item into 'vendor/rails'
Updated external to revision 4168.

Updated to revision 997.
[phil at pepe:~/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk]$ rake migrate
(in /mnt/backup/pepe/home/phil/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk)
rake aborted!
undefined method `namespace' for main:Object
./Rakefile:10
[phil at pepe:~/websites/fak3r/typo-svn-trunk]$

Thanks

http://fak3r.com - you dont have to kick it