[typo] Another NoMethodError - trackbacks this time

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:12:26 EDT 2006

On 4 Apr 2006, at 14:06, Kevin Ballard wrote:

> Ok, fixed in r996. There was actually several problems with
> receiving trackback pings and this has been fixed. There's also now
> a test for it.
>
> On Apr 4, 2006, at 4:59 AM, Kevin Ballard wrote:
>
>> Huh, there's actually a bug in the code there. Apparently we don't
>> have a test for that action. I'll write a test, then fix the  bug.
>>
>> On Apr 4, 2006, at 3:52 AM, Gary Shewan wrote:
>>
>>> Here's another strange NoMethodError from my production log.
>>> Strangely this seems to be catching because of trackbacks.  I never
>>> have trackbacks enabled because in my opinion they're only of use to
>>> spammers.

There wasn't a ticket for this Kevin, but I can confirm there's no
errors now.

For theme developers, it's worth remembering that you need to change
the RDF description ... line 10(ish) in /views/articles/read.rhtml if
you have:

     dc:description="<%=h strip_html(@article.body_html[0..255]).gsub

     dc:description="<%=h strip_html(article_html(@article)

or it'll throw out errors.