[typo] titles for tagged pages

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Mon Apr 3 17:36:00 EDT 2006

On Monday 03 April 2006 23:50, Scott Laird wrote:
> One thing to remember--the search engine optimization people
> generally*discourage* putting your site name in the <title>
> ofpages--apparently it causes a noticable drop in search engineperformance.

Now that's interesting.  Those same people used to tell you to put it in there
because it raised performance.  Let me guess -- every spam site on the
internet then did it, and thus the odds of a real site doing it fell
dramatically, and we ended up back at step 1.

In any case, should Typo remove the site name from all the titles? :-)

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/