[typo] NoMethodError (Blog:Class) error in production log

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:31:49 EDT 2006

On 3 Apr 2006, at 16:07, Piers Cawley wrote:

> Gary Shewan <gpsnospam at gmail.com> writes:
>> This error keeps cropping up in my production log.  I don't know if
>> it's contributing to any flakyness.  Anybody any clues?
> Production? Weird. When we've had problems with missing methods on a
> class before it's been because the class didn't get reloaded properly,
> which obviously isn't the case here. Er...

My thought exactly ... the 'Er' that is :)

I've put some measures back into dispatch.fcgi which seems to be
restarting everything more quickly than was the case this weekend.
No long periods of downtime -  and to be honest I'm tip-toeing around
the bloody thing now   It's had a couple of Rails errors this
afternoon, but it's come back up pretty quickly.  I can handle brief
periods of downtime until somebody goes '"Tch, you just have to ..."