[typo] r822 to r983 migration failing

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Sun Apr 2 19:55:45 EDT 2006

Gary Shewan <gpsnospam at gmail.com> writes:

> On 1 Apr 2006, at 22:03, Piers Cawley wrote:
>
>> Gary Shewan <gpsnospam at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> Okay the last version of trunk I was sitting on was r822.  I thought
>>> I'd embrace 1.1 fully and push up to r983.  Running rake migrate
>>> throws out these errors:
>>>
>>> ** Invoke migrate (first_time)
>>> ** Invoke environment (first_time)
>>> ** Execute environment
>>> ** Execute migrate
>>> Adding display name to tags
>>
>> Ah! It's about to be fixed, the migration didn't use a
>> BareMigration. I caught it on my big trawl through the migrations
>> fixing things for sqlite.
>
> That was a very smooth and successful migration from r822 to r984.
>
> Good man Piers!

Thank heavens for that. By all rights I should never have checked that
big migration patch in when I did; I'd been working on it for about 8
hours straight, then rushed straight out to the pub, sang myself
hoarse for a couple of hours and the next day was my weekly "NO
COMPUTERS!" day.

Sometimes arrogance pays off I guess.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>