[typo] typo-2.5.5 user wondering about running off of SVN

Eric Davis edavis10 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:52:39 EDT 2005

Chris Dagdigian wrote:

>> Should I switch over to a SVN checkout?

One thing I did before running the latest copy was to do a SVN
checkout for the tagged release.  For example checkout rev 650 would
be the same as downloading 2.5.6.  It is also good in case there is a
simple bug that gets fixed as you can upgrade to it easily.

As far as stability, I think Typo Trunk runs better than most releases.

Eric Davis
edavis10 at gmail.com
v2sw5Yhw5ln3pr6Ock4ma3u6MLw3m7l6DiJe6t3b8Oen5g5Ma21s5Mr2p6 hackerkey.com