[typo] Typo and FastCGI on Plesk VPS

Rida Al Barazi ralbarazi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:26:52 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "akonsu" <akonsu at gmail.com>
To: <typo-list at rubyforge.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [typo] Typo and FastCGI on Plesk VPS

> hello,
>
> does fcgi work on your server in general?
>
> try this in your dispatch.fcgi:
>
> #!/usr/bin/ruby
> require "fcgi"
>
> FCGI.each {|request|
>  out = request.out
>  out.print "Content-Type: text/plain\r\n\r\n"
>  out.print Time.now.to_s
>  request.finish
> }
>
> does it work?

Yes I tried a test rails application and set it to use fcgi as rubygems as
per rubyonrails website, and it's working fine.

I tried to place the code you gave me but without any sucess.. or change in
the output, I tried many cases.. but the output still working pretty fine in
my test app, and showing the same error in type..