[typo] A matter of style

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Wed Sep 28 16:22:46 EDT 2005

Kevin Ballard <kevin at sb.org> writes:

> Hey, I often view code in a terminal window, which defaults to 80  columns, so
> I like to stick to an 80-column wrap in any code I think  might end up being
> viewed/edited in the Terminal.

I reckon that, if I keep hitting the 80 column margin several times in a
method, it's probably time to refactor. Plus, if you stick to an 80 column
margin, it makes tools like FileMerge even more useful than they already are
because it's easy to fit two versions of the same file next to each otehr
without constantly having to scroll to the end of the line.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/