[typo] new blog / routes.rb Q

Ian Holsman lists at holsman.net
Mon Sep 26 19:38:48 EDT 2005

on this note, is it possible for typo/rails to ignore part of the path?

for example
http://leisurelearning.com.au/f/Buki+Toys/Developmental+Products/Near+And+Far/product_id=688

I'd like rails/typo to be able to ignore the parts between 'f/' and
'/product_id'.

from what the example you give below it seems like I can.

regards
Ian.