[typo] default .htaccess dispatch

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:50:26 EDT 2005

well, i am not sure if in-memory caching is the same as in-memory
sessions. the main idea behind fcgi is to run several processes each
of which listens to a bi-directional socket and responds by sending a
response to this socket when request arrives through this very same
socket. the web server arbitrarily chooses an fcgi process to send a
request to when the request arrives. sessions are implemented either
using cookies or urls. fcgi processes' memories are separate from each
other. if a session was created in one process, its contents has to be
shared with the other processes because the next request for this
session might come to another process. i see no way to share sessions
between processes other than by using a database...