[typo] default .htaccess dispatch

akonsu akonsu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:27:04 EDT 2005

this is probably not very related, but i still would like to ask this.
it seems to me that cgi as well as fcgi approach to running anything
does not allow people to have in-memory sessions. only file-based
ones. unlike server-dependent API that can be used easily to implement
in-memory sessions. is this correct?