[typo] default .htaccess dispatch

Nicholas Van Weerdenburg vanweerd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:54:09 EDT 2005

I suppose it's not viable really for any rails app. Wow, is it every slow.

I was following the Rails book suggestion of
Apache + CGI -> Apache + FastCGI -> Lighttpd + FastCGI

for deployment configuration and didn't notice .httaccess has
defaulting to FastCGI.

I get the impression everyone is doing Lighttpd + FastCGI. Textdrive
support actually told me that Apache + FastCGI wasn't recommended.

Thanks,
Nick