[typo] lighttpd config

jeremy*pinnix jpinnix.alt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:48:10 EDT 2005

Hello,

I had typo running perfectly using webrick on my desktop. But trying
to get it to run on lighttpd seems to be a problem.

I just saw that there is a lighttpd.conf file in /config. I didn't see
anything on the typo site about making changes. Is that lighttpd.conf
file just a guideline for setting up your real lighttpd.conf file? It
was a little different than what I already had set up. I added the
url_rewrite and changed the fcgi settings to be "typo" instead of
"localhost".

Still no luck.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!