[typo] Dynamic macros

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Mon Sep 19 20:22:40 EDT 2005

I've just tried making a macro which reflects data that changes in real
time (i.e. a user's presence on IM.)

Ignoring the page cache for a moment (I'll find a way around that in due
time), on the development version of my site, I've noticed that the text
doesn't change when my presence changes.  If I go in and choose to edit
the page, but just hit Store without making any changes, then it picks up
the new text.

Is the result of text filters being cached somewhere else?  And the next
question: how do I turn it off for my filter?