[typo] Photo Gallery Addon for Typo

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:48:40 EDT 2005

ok those answers all made sense.  my personal use pattern is post
albums and post information on the blog. and i've been having a lot of
problems getting a good uploader working on my mac.
(http://paulmckellar.com/blog/articles/2005/09/08/pictures problems
description of different attempts)

i would really love a rotater based on exif that posts an album from a
folder using some uploading process (there are so many). and give me
boxes that allow me to add comments to each picture and album comments
that also get placed in my blog.  oh and it has to load from finder,
not iphoto. iphoto does all the organization and i can't get all my
40+ gigs of photos in their databases on my laptop.  i know everyone
has their own work pattern/process so i'm just hoping for something i
like.  i do like that flickr allows all my photos to be up, all the
time. labels are nice but not a must have.

but that is my holy grail.  there has to be something that fits well (i hope).

i hope this isn't too off topic for the blog list, sorry to the devs : )