[typo] Photo Gallery Addon for Typo

mike at uwmike.com mike at uwmike.com
Tue Sep 13 22:10:11 EDT 2005

> Please forgive my ignorance[1] but what do you mean by Flicker+type
> combinations? Are you simply referring to a tagging approach?

I think he's referring to the traditional approach of blog with blog
software, host pictures on Flickr, and then pull recent thumbs into a
sidebar widget.

It's fine for (some) personal sites, but it's typically not an acceptable
solution for a client situation. Flickr for Joe's SXSW snaps is one thing,
for Ellen's oil on canvases, it's quite something else.