[typo] Photo Gallery Addon for Typo

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Mon Sep 12 12:23:39 EDT 2005

Corey Donohoe wrote:

> I have a little project that's still in its infancy that I'd be
> willing to share if you're interested.  It's still a work in progress,
> and I'm prolly gonna team up with someone from freenode on enhancing it.
>
> You can checkout the typo admin integration via some screenshots,
> http://www.atmos.org/articles/2005/09/09/get-fly
>
> and you can view some example of the frontend stuff
> http://www.atmos.org/exhibits/

Looks classy.

I mentioned before about Txp-style sections (multi-blog), but that was
before I'd seen Amy Hoy's screenshot of InfoCMS:
http://www.infocookie.com/infocms.gif  If it's what it looks like, it
would be an absolute snap to make a section skin for a gallery for that.
I'll ask her at web|works how it's coming along...

Aaaand, back to Typo...

Mike