[typo] Photo Gallery Addon for Typo

Corey Donohoe corey.donohoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:41:06 EDT 2005

I have a little project that's still in its infancy that I'd be willing to
share if you're interested. It's still a work in progress, and I'm prolly
gonna team up with someone from freenode on enhancing it.

You can checkout the typo admin integration via some screenshots,

and you can view some example of the frontend stuff

On 9/11/05, Kyle Heon <kheon at comcast.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know if any photo gallery addons exist yet for Typo? If so I'd
> love to get some links to these and any tips people might have in
> integrating them with Typo.
> Thanks.
> Kyle Heon
> kheon at comcast.net