[typo] Photo Gallery Addon for Typo

Corey Donohoe corey.donohoe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:41:06 EDT 2005

I have a little project that's still in its infancy that I'd be willing to
share if you're interested. It's still a work in progress, and I'm prolly
gonna team up with someone from freenode on enhancing it.

You can checkout the typo admin integration via some screenshots,
http://www.atmos.org/articles/2005/09/09/get-fly

and you can view some example of the frontend stuff
http://www.atmos.org/exhibits/

On 9/11/05, Kyle Heon <kheon at comcast.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know if any photo gallery addons exist yet for Typo? If so I'd
> love to get some links to these and any tips people might have in
> integrating them with Typo.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kyle Heon
> kheon at comcast.net