[typo] typo

Corey Donohoe corey.donohoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:57:45 EDT 2005

I've got a little gallery project I'd be more than happy to share and get
feedback on if anyone is interested. It ties into the admin interface,
supports uploads, dnd reordering of tagged files, tag creation/deletion, and
there's a simple ajax frontend viewer for it.

I'm honestly not really happy with the frontend navigation at the moment,
but the backend works quite well. You can checkout the frontend at
http://www.atmos.org/exhibits/ and I'll try topost some screenshots or
something of how the backend works sometime today.

On 9/9/05, Keith Bingman <keith at keithbingman.com> wrote:

> This sounds very interesting. I have been trying to work on such an app
> and last week with the help of Josh Sierles finally got a bit up and
> running, but still not ready for prime time. We are hoping to get zipped
> uploads and some other niceties in it, but have yet to get a real start.
>
> Any more info on yours?
>
> Keith Bingman
> www.keithbingman.com <http://www.keithbingman.com>
>
> On Sep 9, 2005, at 4:23 AM, Justin Palmer wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> I'm actually open sourcing a gallery/portfolio app much like what Douglas
> has done with MT. I built it for my basic needs but won't have the time to
> developer further on it so thats why I'm open sourcing it. It is
> definitely not the power house type of gallery system your looking for, but
> perhaps it could be a good start for you.
>
> If you want, keep an eye on http://encytemedia.com/blog for the next few
> days. I'll be releasing it from there as soon as I put a little polish on
> it and get a repo up.

Corey Donohoe
http://www.atmos.org/
corey.donohoe at gmail.com