[typo] typo

Keith Bingman keith at keithbingman.com
Fri Sep 9 06:55:47 EDT 2005

This sounds very interesting. I have been trying to work on such an
app and last week with the help of Josh Sierles finally got a bit up
and running, but still not ready for prime time. We are hoping to get
zipped uploads and some other niceties in it, but have yet to get a
real start.

Any more info on yours?

Keith Bingman
www.keithbingman.com