[typo] typo

Justin Palmer typo at isolated-designs.net
Thu Sep 8 22:23:51 EDT 2005

I'm actually open sourcing a gallery/portfolio app much like what
Douglas has done with MT.  I built it for my basic needs but won't
have the time to developer further on it so thats why I'm open
sourcing it.  It is definitely not the power house type of gallery
system your looking for, but perhaps it could be a good start for you.

If you want, keep an eye on http://encytemedia.com/blog for the next
few days.  I'll be releasing it from there as soon as I  put a little
polish on it and get a repo up.

    -Justin Palmer