[typo] typo

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 11:52:05 EDT 2005

well it is open sourced, so it is possible,  but of course actual code
is more impressive i guess.

i couldn't find any "add category" api information as scott suggested.
 which is slightly weird that it is implemented.  i'm going to email
the guy and see if he can suggest why he choose that format. unless i
can find some better api docs for some of these more obscure ones.