[typo] Third-party plugins

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Wed Sep 7 22:37:33 EDT 2005

I know that we can drop patches into the bug tracker, but not every plugin we
write for ourselves is necessarily worth including in the main repository.
I've just made a text filter which simply scrambles IM addresses (because
Markdown is only smart enough to scramble email addresses, and doesn't even
recognise <im:...> as a URL, let alone one worth scrambling) but I gather that
most people wouldn't find it useful.

Some might though, so is there a noteworthy location for dropping new text
filters, sidebars and themes?

TX