[typo] Another Frustrating Dreamhost/Rails/Typo experience

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Wed Sep 7 01:20:13 EDT 2005

Heh, I have some custom code in my install that makes my old MT
to the new Typo permalinks, but Tobias (rightfully) didn't want it in
the main codebase.

However, part of this code involves a port of a perl file taken from
MovableType, which means it's covered under the MT license (as a
derivative work) and thus I can't distribute it.

On Sep 6, 2005, at 10:18 PM, Michael Purvis wrote:

> Okay, here's a different question: Is it possible to configure
> Typo's permalinks... at all? Ideally, I'd like them to mirror my
> current setup (archive/slug)... I'm cool with setting up a
> redirect, but it's that much smoother if it can just handle it.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org