[typo] Problems migrating from 2.0.6 to svn current

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Sep 6 20:15:50 EDT 2005

On Sep 6, 2005, at 5:05 PM, Robert Simplicio wrote:
> Believe me, I did. I checked every .fcgi process on my shared
> server, and I am certain that it was killed when Lighttpd was killed.

Okay.  This is weird, then because the line number that you
referenced earlier in your snippet doesn't seem to match the current
Typo code.  It pointed to content_controller.rb:24, which is currently:

     @article.author = session[:user].login

The error was complaining about text_filter, which is line 27 right
now.  Of course, it was line 22 in 2.0.6, so that's not really right,

I'm going to need to think about this a bit.