[typo] Problems migrating from 2.0.6 to svn current

Robert Simplicio rsimplicio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:36:42 EDT 2005

I've had multiple problems bringing my Typo install current, so I just
deleted my entire typo directory and checked out of SVN again. I made the
changes necessary to my config/database.yml, public/dispatch.fcgi and
public/dispatch.rb (I'm at TextDrive, so the Ruby env paths were wrong). I
ran rake migrate RAILS_ENV="production", and that ran successfully. I
confirmed all tables converted to InnoDB, etc.
 The questions I have, are that
1. I do not see the new admin interface at /admin
2. When I attempted to create a new article, I got the following error (from
the admin panel, not a client):
http://www.textsnippets.com/posts/show/166(snippeted for your
convenience)
 Please let me know what you think!