[typo] Fixing category & tag feeds

Aitor Garcia Rey aitor.garcia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 04:46:49 EDT 2005

Works great now Scott !.

Since the other blog engine (java-made roller weblogger) is skipping my
source due to the ausence of the tag <pubDate> I'm comparing different feeds
and revising the spec. I think Typo is creating *all* the required tags and
is compliant with the spec and that this problem is a bug on the Rome
(java-made) syndication library and on the Roller codebase because suppose
the existence of these non-required tags and control its cache based on
these points.

But, anyways, I think that typo is working _strictly_ right now on this
subject. I'll keep revising this for the convenience (or not) of create
these secondaries, non-required tags.

Thanks for your patch Scott.

--
Regards,