[typo] Fixing category & tag feeds

Aitor Garcia Rey aitor.garcia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:21:01 EDT 2005

2005/9/5, Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org>:
> Er, ignore this -- I think I was still mostly asleep :-).  Ordering
> the Category provided by creation date won't help much.  I'm going to
> add Article.find_published_by_category_permalink and swap all of the
> places that use this basic search over to it.

XD. I know that feeling. Ok with method idea.

About the reverse<->reverse! use, I knew about the difference between
the "!" marked methods and the plain ones, but I suspected -apparently
wrong- that create another Array object would be more a more memory
consuming  way of do the same thing.

Anyways... thanks for the points Scott!.
Un saludo,
Aitor Garcia