[typo] Category lists not working properly...

Kyle Heon kheon at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 19:02:57 EST 2005

I just noticed that for some odd reason when I into a category listing of
blog posts that most if not all of the available posts for the said category
aren't showing up. There doesn't appear to be any consistency to the ones
that do show up.

I converted my old Textpattern site to Typo about a month ago. I don't see
this problem when I test my install locally in development mode (WEBrick)
but on Textdrive using lighttpd and FastCGI it happens.

You can see what I mean here:

www.kyleheon.com/

Notice the categories that the first couple of posts are assigned to, then
click into the category link on the right (or in the post) and you'll see
nothing show up.

I have noticed that the link in the category list on the right is all
lowercased and the link in the post has an initial capital letter and I'll
look into why that is but regardless, I can't figure out what is causing the
category lists to not properly display.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Kyle Heon
kheon at comcast.net