[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Adam C. Greenfield adam.greenfield at site5.com
Mon Oct 31 15:48:24 EST 2005

On Oct 31, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Scott Laird wrote:

> They aren't available in the stable tree yet, but they *are*
> available.

I'd imagine a number of the people who would appear on a typo planet
are running on trunk anyway :)

In follow up to this thread I've picked up planettypo.com net and
org. I'd also offer to host the resulting sites (but if someone else
ends up hosting it, I can just hand the domain names off to them). I
also asked one of our guys to whip up a quick design for Planet Typo.

Any suggestions on what software would be best to drive this site?
PlanetPlanet would get the job done, but I didn't know if anyway had
whipped up RoR based feed aggregation software.

Adam C. Greenfield
Chief Technology Officer
Site5 Internet Solutions, Inc.
Phone: (888) 748-3526 x 906