[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Doug Alcorn doug at lathi.net
Mon Oct 31 15:23:27 EST 2005

On Oct 28, 2005, at 3:27 AM, Victor Jalencas wrote:

> Isn't it high time that the community of typo developers (and
> that includes from typo core to themes and plugins) is reunited under
> one of those planet-like sites were a single feed serves to keep you
> updated of everything? What do you say? How many people would be
> interested?

I think typo needs category-based RSS feeds to better facilitate
joining planets.  While I enjoy seeing a planet of blogs on topic; it
makes me a little anxious to also post personal stuff to my personal
blog knowing that it's getting rolled up into the Rails planet.

Doug Alcorn - http://lathi.net/RubyOnRailsDeveloper
doug at lathi.net