[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Justus Pendleton justus at ryoohki.net
Mon Oct 31 11:56:00 EST 2005

Victor Jalencas wrote:
> And as for the forums, we're having a similar discussion in the ror-es
> mailing list. I think a mailing list is best usability-wise, and while I
> agree that there's room for a forum, I think this kind of dilutes the
> community. Let's all be under one roof while the community is small.

Anyone who has a pathological fear of mailing lists can use
news.gmane.org or blog.gmane.org to read mailing lists in a more
web-centric style.  All you have to do is submit the typo list info to
the gmane admins.

I agree about diluting the community.  The few times I've seen projects
attempt to have both a mailing list and a forum it has seemed that all
the actual contributors ignore the forum.