[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Mon Oct 31 10:08:52 EST 2005

Oh well, actually I was just expecting someone to step up :)
Not that I wouldn't welcome the opportunity for doing something in
return for typo...
well, I suppose at least I can plant the seed. Let's begin collecting
candidate contributors:
http://blog.leetsoft.com/
http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/timeline?daysback=90&max=50&format=rss
(yes why not?)
http://nubyonrails.topfunky.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
(just off the top of my head. Left some out intentionally so you can
have a good time adding to the list ;)

And as for the forums, we're having a similar discussion in the ror-es
mailing list. I think a mailing list is best usability-wise, and while I
agree that there's room for a forum, I think this kind of dilutes the
community. Let's all be under one roof while the community is small.

Cheers,
Victor