[typo] [TYPO] config object is ... what?

Dan Bikle dan.bikle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:30:26 EDT 2005

never mind,

I found it.

config is a method call:
class Configuration < ConfigManager
  setting :blog_name, :string, 'My Shiny Weblog!'
  setting :blog_subtitle, :string, ''
  setting :default_allow_pings, :bool, false
  setting :default_allow_comments, :bool, true
  setting :sp_global, :bool, false
  setting :sp_article_auto_close, :int, 0
  setting :sp_allow_non_ajax_comments, :bool, true
  setting :sp_url_limit, :int, 0
  setting :text_filter, :string, ''
  setting :comment_text_filter, :string, ''
  setting :limit_article_display, :int, 10
  setting :limit_rss_display, :int, 10
  setting :geourl_location, :string, ''
  setting :link_to_author, :bool, false
  setting :show_extended_on_rss, :bool, true
  setting :theme, :string, 'azure'
  setting :use_gravatar, :bool, false
  setting :ping_urls, :string,
"http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping\nhttp://ping.blo.gs/\nhttp://rpc.weblogs.com/RPC2"
  setting :send_outbound_pings, :bool, true
end

def config
  $config ||= Configuration.new
end