[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Fri Oct 28 03:27:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

  let this message serve to come out of the lurking depths.
With the recent memory leaks, theme contest and everything, I've found
that I've had a hard time keeping up to date of everything I should be
aware of. Isn't it high time that the community of typo developers (and
that includes from typo core to themes and plugins) is reunited under
one of those planet-like sites were a single feed serves to keep you
updated of everything? What do you say? How many people would be interested?

Cheers,

Victor