[typo] Hello and a question

Brett Lavoie b.lavoie at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 26 16:01:36 EDT 2005

Scott Laird wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:27 PM, Brett Lavoie wrote:
>
>>It's the 2.5.6 Stable version.
>

> 2.5.6 has a couple issues with 0.14.x, although it may work for some
> people.  The specific error that you gave is *probably* database-
> related.  Did you create your DB using the schemas in db/
> schema*.sql?  Which database server are you using?
>

> Scott

Yep, it was DB related.  I'm using MySQL 5.0 with SQLyog as a GUI.
Becuase SQLyog didn't want to run the schema properly I had to add the
database and tables by hand, however I apparently typed "body text"
instead of "body_text"  I can create articles now just fine.

Funny that a typo stopped typo from working.  Anyways, thanks for the
help and I'm really liking Rails and Typo so far.

-Brett