[typo] Hello and a question

Brett Lavoie b.lavoie at utoronto.ca
Wed Oct 26 15:03:02 EDT 2005

I'm a bit of a rails newbie so please bear with me here.  I'm trying to
find out why I can't post articles on my Typo testbed that I just setup.
  Everything else appears to be working (although I haven't tried
everything yet) however when I try to create a new article through
either the "Quick Post" method or the "Create a new Article" method, I
get the following error:

"NoMethodError in Admin/content#new

undefined method `body_html=' for #<Article:0x36108f8>

/app/models/article.rb:93:in `transform_body'
app/controllers/admin/content_controller.rb:34:in `new'

Although I was running with Rails 0.14.1 at the start, I even tried
specifying 0.13.1 as well to see if it was that, but still recieved the
same error.  Anyone have any suggestions on this?