[typo] Typo blog using 100MB RAM per process?

Justus Pendleton justus at ryoohki.net
Mon Oct 24 12:41:30 EDT 2005

Scott Laird wrote:
> Do you have any idea how big the dispatch.fcgi process is?

My typo isn't quite as bad as some others' apparently are but I've
noticed it has started using a lot more resources than it used to.  I
have two instances of typo on my server.  A friend uses a 2.5ish (I
forgot which version exactly) stable release and I run off of SVN.
Right now top says mine is using 32MB and his is 22MB, even though we
are using, as far as I can tell, the same sidebars, theme, etc.

Of course, even 22MB isn't exactly svelte :)