[typo] How do I backup a Typo website?

Phil Cryer phil at cryer.us
Sat Oct 22 09:20:06 EDT 2005

>Do a incremental backup with rsnapshop/rsync and dump the database
>each night.

>That is what I use and it easy to set up, you get snapshots reaching
>long to the past and everything is automated. I've documented it here
>(not the db part):

I do full backups of mysql nightly, rotate them saving the past 4 nights.    not the same thing you desc, but it works for me.
http://cryer.us/phil/code/mysql_backup

After that I do rsync over ssh to a spare server drive.  So that could backup typo for you; just make sure rysc can grab your whole webroot, and directory that has your db backup.

http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it