[typo] trackback pinging

Joerg Battermann jb at justbe.com
Sat Oct 22 05:57:58 EDT 2005

Hello there,

since when is this Articles-->Create New Trackback function implemented?
I have a slightly older version and it seems it's not included in my
build :\

Best regards / MfG,
Joerg Battermann
jb at justBE.com
http://www.justBE.com - blog: http://blog.justBE.com
PGP-KeyID: 0x77007DA6
PGP-Fingerprint: 0461 F2EC 53EB CEBE 6B73 8EEC 64AD 0606 7700 7DA6