[typo] Live Search on Pages?

bradley taylor bradley at fluxura.com
Fri Oct 21 15:53:08 EDT 2005

I've implemented it, but have not submitted a patch yet because I'm
not sure how to handle the "static" search page results. Currently,
the full text of all found articles are displayed. To maintain
consistency, I've done the same for pages. After looking at it, it
seems really strange to return the entire contents of a bunch of
pages  and articles on the results. Should I just list the pages
titles instead? Or display both the pages and articles as summaries?

Ideas or suggestions?

If displaying the entire page content on the results page seems ok,
then I'll submit a patch this weekend.