[typo] Tags in the RSS feeds

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Oct 21 09:19:01 EDT 2005

On Oct 21, 2005, at 12:33 AM, Chris Nolan.ca wrote:

> I noticed that the <Category> in the RSS feed only shows the
> category and not the tags.  Is there a reason for it not to show
> the tags as well?

No particular reason; no one had commented on this before.  I sat
down and read the RSS 2.0 spec, and I don't see any reason *not* to
include tags, so I added them to the list, and added an <author> tag
as well.

> Is there a way to search the list archive so I can check if my
> questions have been asked before?

Look at the URL at the bottom of the message; that will give you the
archives.  You can then use google with site: to search the list.

Scott