[typo] Gathering stats

Phil Cryer phil at cryer.us
Fri Oct 14 16:13:15 EDT 2005

So this is as close as I can get - still want 'actual' numbers on pages Lighttpd served up, any ideas?  Thanks

mod_proxy calls
----------------------
grep 14\/Oct /var/log/httpd-access.log | wc -l
   76710

DB Calls
awk '/^"action"=>"search"/' /usr/local/typo/log/production.log | grep Oct\ 14 production.log | wc -l
   12930

Successful DB Results
awk '/^Completed/' /usr/local/typo/log/production.log | grep Oct\ 14 production.log | wc -l
   12951