[typo] Latest SVN, sidebar issues

es.rubyforge@xemaps.com es.rubyforge at xemaps.com
Wed Oct 12 02:14:10 EDT 2005

Yes..  I was wrestling with this myself a few days ago.  I saw
exactly what you were seeing, and noticed when I added a new sidebar
I had to manually clear out the staged_config field in the sidebars
table to get the sidebar to render (albeit with default values only).

I can't say how I fixed it, other than the fact that I got it working
about the time I installed the latest beta rails gems (was using
0.13.1 rails gems).  Is the trunk now only compatible with edge or
beta rails and no longer with 0.13.1?  Or did I magically fix this
problem some other way and not know how I did it.

Hope that helps you poke around and fix the problem.

-Eric