[typo] Install Typo on FreeBSD wikipage updated

Phil Cryer phil at cryer.us
Tue Oct 4 15:54:55 EDT 2005

I've been updating the Typo On FreeBSD wiki page: http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/wiki/TypoOnFreebsd

Is the original author still around?  I don't want to omit things he listed; for example the entire block about editing config/lighttpd.conf wasn't needed for my install of 2.5.5

Also following FreeBSD directory layout the base should be /usr/local/typo  Ok to make these changes to reflect my install since it could be more up to date with current code?

Thanks

"You teach best what you most need to learn." - Richard Bach