[typo] Typo Theme Contest Proposal

Stephen Caudill scaudill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:46:06 EDT 2005

On 10/3/05, Will Wyatt <tayknight at gmail.com> wrote:
> What does "3) Themes must be original...no ports of themes from Blogger,
> WordPress, etc." mean? I developed my own theme, but I did it for WordPress
> first. So, in essence, I ported my own theme from WordPress. Would my theme
> still be eligible?

Geoffrey, correct me if I'm wrong, but I would assume that the
requirement is that it be developed, anew, just for Typo.  For the
uninitiated, a solitary theme could be the thing that sways them
toward Typo, rather than WP or MT, should it happen to be a theme
exclusive to Typo (at least in the short term), that sway should be
even stronger.

At least that's my interpretation :)

- Stephen