[typo] Not wanting to reinvent the wheel

gpshewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:36:20 EDT 2005

This may be a really dumb question ...

I know it's possible to run PHP scripts from within the public
directory.  Not wanting to reinvent the wheel every time I want to
test something,  is it possible to successfully include() a PHP file
from within the default.rhtml?  Or am I missing the mark by a country
mile?

I'd prefer RoR functionality, but I still would like some legacy
functionality while I (or someone) else figures out how to recode
apps and scripts.

It's been a really long day and I might not realise I'm trying to
bash a banana and an apple together to make an orange ... so be
gentle ;)

Cheers

Gary