[typo] Trunk jumping

David Richardson gilgit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:53:31 EST 2005

I've just migrated a number of databases from version 9 to 28 (Typo760). I'm using Rails 14.3 and Postgres. I don't know what version ofTypo was associated with database schema v. 9.
Had lots of problems until I modified the rake documentation task inrails, then I was able to use 'rake migrate' and everything wentsmoothly. The administrative (web) interface to upgrade the databasestructures was hit and miss for me - very frustrating.
The offending file is/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-0.14.3/lib/tasks/documentation.rakeChange all instances of proper case 'Public' to lowercase 'public'.Make a backup first!
The problem is fixed in Rails 14.4, apparently, but I'm not that adventurous.Hope this helps.
D.R.
--www.channel200.net
aim: david.richardson at mac.comjabber/googletalk: channel200 at gmail.com