[typo] Question about sidebar / cacheing / rails

Michael Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Tue Nov 29 21:28:39 EST 2005

David Richardson wrote:

>... as well as a patch to include abrowser-fetch mechanism (Javascript) for sidebar content

Interesting, I had no idea that was in the works. I played with
something like that a while back:

http://sandbox.mikepurvis.com/js/javascriptinclude/

But I'd whipped that up for someone who'd been blogging by hand on
webspace that had no server languages... he was pretty stubborn about
switching away... not entirely sure why.

Mike